Acupuncture Chapel Hill, NC
The pandemic has taken numerous lives, and everyone needs to take it seriously. At Acupractic Natural Healing Center, the chiropractic and acupuncture offices of Dr. Lisa Oskardmay in Chapel Hill, NC, we take everyone’s safety seriously. We have re-opened carefully after a period of closure.
Like other healthcare providers in the Triangle area, we know that people need our services and want to provide the necessary care safely and effectively. To do this, we have made several significant changes in the way we operate.
Whether you have neck or back pain, headaches or general muscle aches, shoulder tightness or foot pain, chiropractic, and acupuncture are available at our office safely and affordably. Treatment also helps with stress management; acupuncture, chiropractic, massage, and auriculotherapy help balance energies throughout the body.
Dr. Lisa Oskardmay is a licensed acupuncturist and chiropractic physician with over twenty-five years of clinical experience who can quickly help you get to the root of your problem to minimize time in-office. Our goal is your well-being and the health and safety of everyone.
1. We wear masks in the office and require that everyone who enters does the same and provide masks free of charge to anyone who has forgotten theirs.
2. We frequently cleanse our hands using soap and water in the in-office restroom or by using sanitizer. We ask all patients to do the same and provide quality products and facilities for patient use.
3. A glass window partitions the front desk from the waiting room. We use automated intake front desk methods to create a touchless, quick front desk experience wherever possible. As always, we are available to answer questions at the time of service or via email or telephone call.
4. We ensure cleansing airflow wherever possible. We have installed a screen door at the front entrance, and put screens on the windows to keep them open and use fans in the rooms.
5. We sanitize all surfaces between patient visits and have upgraded table and chair coverings for easy cleaning while maintaining comfort and softness.
6. We have updated our scheduling opportunities to enable social-distancing; no more than one patient at a time is ever in the waiting room, and we reserve adequate time between patients to cleanse thoroughly and air out rooms. We do not allow walk-in appointments, and non-patients, except parents or guardians, may not accompany patients to the office. Please call or email or schedule online and prepare to arrive on time for your appointment.
7. We check everyone’s vitals for signs of illness and ask that patients who are sick, coughing, have a fever, or have known exposure to a person with COVID reschedule.
8. Touchless devices in the restroom and treatment rooms reduce risks.
9. We use soft, noiseless disposable paper table covers to increase safety and comfort.
If you need care, contact us to get the help you need. Telemedicine appointments are available for those who need it. Don’t let your health suffer. Chiropractic and acupuncture Chapel Hill, NC locals recommend are well-respected alternative medicine treatments that improve well-being, support the immune system and overall body function, and reduce pain. We are here for you safely and effectively. Contact Acupractic today.