Existing Clients: (919) 929-1400
Lisa Oskardmay DC, LAc.
800 Eastowne Dr. Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Serving the Triangle Community since 1995
Welcome to Acupractic! We take pride in our ability to help you feel and function better using natural treatments including chiropractic and acupuncture, massage and health coaching.
- Chiropractic spinal adjustments to reduce pain while improving posture and nervous system function.
- Acupuncture to stimulate your innate healing response and soothe tensions.
- AcuPractic: A dynamic healing duo, chiropractic, and acupuncture treatments effectively heal many common complaints without drugs and surgery and negative side-effects.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm and Wednesday 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
As one review says: ‘I am a full believer in holistic medicine. Dr. Lisa has provided this for me. She took the time to “really” listen to my story of chronic nerve pain and provided a treatment of acupuncture and chiropractic practices that really works. I feel I’m on my way to optimal health and well-being instead of just treating my symptoms for nerve pain.‘ (read more reviews)
To schedule a new patient appointment, call or email or text or click the schedule now blue button above. Conveniently located just off exit 270 on I-40 in Chapel Hill/Durham, our accessible office is minutes from local restaurants and shopping including Whole Foods, and Wegmans (soon) and parking is free. We participate with most major insurance plans and accept credit card payments, cash and check, HAS and FSA. We have helped thousands of Triangle residents since 1995 and we can help you, too.
Acupractic we take care of you from day one. Contact us today. We are here to help you learn more about how alternative medicine works and to see how chiropractic and acupuncture can help you reduce pain and improve function.
How We Help Patients
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Endocrine/Hormone Dysfunction
- Digestive/Stress Related Disorders
- Weight Loss Auriculotherapy
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Smoking Cessation
- Trigger Point Dry Needle Acupuncture
- Battlefield Semipermanent Ear Needle Acupuncture for Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Poor Posture
- Shoulder, Arm, Hand Pain
- Hip, Leg, Foot Pain
- Gentle Activator Adjustments
- Manual, Diversified Adjustments
- Soft Tissue Massage
Acupuncture and Chiropractic Together
- Acupuncture and chiropractic at the same visit saves time and money
- Dr. Oskardmay is fully licensed in acupuncture and in chiropractic
- Heal pain and stress conditions more effectively
- Insurance provider for: BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, Medicare, many others
Call our helpful office today to learn your benefits and schedule an appointment
24 online scheduling available on this website • Accepting new clients
800 Eastowne Dr. Suite 103, Chapel Hill NC 27514, (919) 929-1400
Acupractic Natural Healing Center Licensed Acupuncturist and Doctor of Chiropractic Lisa Oskardmay provides Acupuncture and Chiropractic services in Chapel Hill, NC. Call today to see how this powerful combination of healing can help you.
We can help you:
- Feel healthier
- Sleep better
- Have less pain
- Improve athletic performance
- Reduce stress
- Experience better digestion