Lisa Oskardmay DC, LAc.
205 Providence Rd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Serving the Triangle Community since 1995
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm and Wednesday 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm Contact us anytime 24 hours a day to request an appointment. To read patient reviews from Google and Facebook, click on the grey f and G buttons at the bottom of this page. Just be sure to come back to this website to learn more about the chiropractic and acupuncture services provided by Dr. Lisa Oskardmay and to schedule an appointment.
As one review says: ‘I am a full believer in holistic medicine. Dr. Lisa has provided this for me. She took the time to “really” listen to my story of chronic nerve pain and provided a treatment of acupuncture and chiropractic practices that really works. I feel I’m on my way to optimal health and well-being instead of just treating my symptoms for nerve pain.‘ (watch and read more reviews)
To schedule a new patient appointment, call or email or text. Conveniently located just off exit 270 on I-40 in Chapel Hill/Durham, our accessible office is minutes from local restaurants and shopping including Whole Foods, and Wegmans (soon), and parking is free. We participate with most major insurance plans and accept credit card payments, cash and check, HSA and FSA. We have helped thousands of Triangle residents since 1995 and we can help you, too.
At Acupractic we take care of you from day one. Contact us today. We are here to help you learn more about how alternative medicine works and to see how chiropractic and acupuncture can help you reduce pain and improve function.
How We Help Patients
- Needle and high tech non-needle acupuncture available
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Meridian Balancing for Overall Health Improvement and Regular Check-Ups
- Endocrine/Hormone Dysfunction
- Digestive/Stress Related Disorders
- Weight Loss Auriculotherapy
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Smoking Cessation
- Trigger Point Dry Needle Acupuncture
- Battlefield Semipermanent Ear Needle Acupuncture for Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Poor Posture
- Shoulder, Arm, Hand Pain
- Hip, Leg, Foot Pain
- Gentle Activator Adjustments
- Manual, Diversified Adjustments
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Rehabilitation helps patients on the road to recovery
- Soft tissue treatments to balance muscles and restore postural stability. We provide the tools and skill you need.
- Focused exercises to deliver on-going strength and stretching where it makes the most difference for your unique condition
- Trained in Posture Pro Rehabilitation, Activator Spinal and Extremity Adjustment Technique and Non-Needle Meridian Balancing Techniques to improve response
Call our helpful office today to learn your benefits and schedule an appointment
24 online scheduling available on this website • Accepting new clients
205 Providence Rd, Chapel Hill NC 27514, (919) 929-1400
Acupractic Natural Healing Center Licensed Acupuncturist and Doctor of Chiropractic Lisa Oskardmay provides Acupuncture and Chiropractic services in Chapel Hill, NC. Call today to see how this powerful combination of healing can help you.
We can help you:
- Feel healthier
- Sleep better
- Have less pain
- Improve athletic performance
- Reduce stress
- Experience better digestion