Dr. Lisa Oskardmay DC, LAc.
Acupuncture and Chiropractic
205 Providence Rd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Serving the Triangle Community since 1995
Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensed Acupuncturist
To schedule an appointment, click here
- Chiropractic hands-on and Activator spinal adjustments to reduce pain while improving posture and nervous system function.
- Acupuncture stimulates your innate healing response and soothes tensions with needle and non-needle meridian balancing techniques.
- AcuPractic: A dynamic healing duo, chiropractic and acupuncture treatments effectively heal many common complaints without drugs and surgery and negative side effects.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Wednesday from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday from 8:30 to 12:30. Contact us by email anytime, 24 hours a day to request an appointment or visit our SCHEDULE NOW link anytime, or call during regular business hours.
- One review says: ‘I am a full believer in holistic medicine. Dr. Lisa has provided this for me. She took the time to “really” listen to my story of chronic nerve pain and provided a treatment of acupuncture and chiropractic practices that really worked. I feel I’m on my way to optimal health and well-being instead of just treating my symptoms for nerve pain.‘ (watch and read more reviews.)
- To schedule a new patient appointment, call, email, or text.
- Conveniently located just off exit 270 on I-40 in Chapel Hill/Durham, our accessible office is minutes from local restaurants and shopping, including Whole Foods and Wegmans, and parking is free.
- We participate with most major insurance plans and accept credit card payments, cash and check, HSA, and FSA.
At Acupractic, we take care of you from day one. Contact us today. We are here to help you learn more about how alternative and complementary medicine works and how chiropractic and acupuncture can help you reduce pain and improve function. We have helped thousands of Triangle residents since 1995, and we can help you, too.
How We Help Patients
- Needle and high-tech non-needle acupuncture available
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Meridian Balancing for Overall Health Improvement and Regular Check-Ups
- Endocrine/Hormone Dysfunction
- Digestive/Stress-Related Disorders
- Weight Loss Auriculotherapy
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Smoking Cessation
- Trigger Point Dry Needle Acupuncture
- Battlefield Semipermanent Ear Needle Acupuncture for Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Poor Posture
- Shoulder, Arm, Hand Pain
- Hip, Leg, Foot Pain
- Gentle Activator Adjustments
- Manual, Diversified Adjustments
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Rehabilitation helps patients on the road to recovery
- Soft tissue treatments balance muscles and restore postural stability, including massage, cupping, and gua sha.
- Focused exercises deliver ongoing strength and stretching where it makes the most difference for your unique condition
- Posture Pro Rehabilitation to support good posture and guard against
Tech Neckand oter chronic conditions
- A+ Better Business Bureau rated
Acupractic Natural Healing Center Dr. Lisa Oskardmay provides Acupuncture and Chiropractic services in Chapel Hill, NC. Call today to see how this powerful combination of healing can help you. Check out patient reviews on our office on our website, on Facebook, and on Google.
We can help you:
- Feel healthier
- Sleep better
- Have less pain
- Improve athletic performance
- Reduce stress
- Experience better digestion